Friday, October 21, 2005

techno-mania

I joined the world of the highly-technical – when on Tuesday I got a 30GB IPOD!!!! (this, in addition to me having left the world of 35mm film behind in August) Woohoo!!!! I got one of the new ones released last week that does video – and yesterday I downloaded a Pixar short (Bounding) to test it out. I must admit, it’s pretty awesome. And such a clear picture for such a small screen. I decided to get it in the new black color as well…. It’s super-cool, man. I have so much music…. I can’t wait to have it all in one place!!!! Right now I have 450 songs downloaded…. YAY for new toys!

3 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're turning into a geek. I can't be friends with a geek. You have to go and return it right now!

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Swany said...

hellllllllll no. it's way too cool. and since when "turning into a geek?" i thought i already was one!

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, now you are even a bigger one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home