the monday
Hey all, sorry for the lack of posts lately, things have been a bit busy, and I haven’t been feeling my best lately. In general things are a bit better though. Work is getting better and busier as I get into things. But I still feel very unorganized with everything. And that’s a major theme right now I think. So I need to work on that. But I’m reminded of a conversation frannie and I had a little while back…. I still feel like I’m waiting for something… I’m slowly learning to be content where I’m at and work at the things I want to change. But that’s slow. And there’s this feeling in the background of – what is it all going to go to? It’s not really a feeling of desperation at all, but more of wonder and slight impatience…. Ok, uber-impatience. And that could be for a reason, to teach me to be more patient. But sometimes… ARGGGGGGG!!!! (and although in writing that’s kinda ‘woah,’ in my mind it’s actually very monotone. Arg.)
Thank goodness for music, lately it’s the thing that most often snaps me back to myself from the outer reaches of space.
Thank goodness for music, lately it’s the thing that most often snaps me back to myself from the outer reaches of space.


1 Comments:
I wish I could give you great advice like "If you built it, they will come," but I'm not that profound. All I know and have experienced is that when you are not actively searching, seeking, or pining for something; that is when "it" happens. Plug in the appropriate word for "it."
Post a Comment
<< Home