What was I thinking... ?
ramblings... so that my friends can keep up with what's going on inside my head. and maybe then they can explain it to me....
ramblings... so that my friends can keep up with what's going on inside my head. and maybe then they can explain it to me....
4 Comments:
it's sandstone! remember our lab?! hehe
Loved the pics, swany! I miss U of I!
Go Illini!! luv, Frano :)
Wow... Altgeld looks pretty cool, when you don't have to consider that this is where you spend 2 sememster taking horrific calculus classes!
Go Illini!
haha, no kidding Eves! that's ok, the 'extreme weather' atmospheric science clas i took made up for it.
how could i forget frano? it's the fastest way to make a freshman learn their way around campus! : )
yeah and Eves, notice i didn't take a picture of the front where it says "Mathematics" : )
Post a Comment
<< Home