Wednesday, May 10, 2006

if only...

So today my boss walks over to my desk and asks, "want to do a phase I in puerto rico?" *shock* and i kinda stammer out "yeah." he then says "i'll use your old proposal, and let you know."
now, i'm don't know any other details, nor the seriousness of which this was said, but that would be so KICK-ASS!!!!! i can't even tell you. but odds are it's not likely. oh my goodness though......
then i thought, i don't have a passport, but it looks like you don't need one for puerto rico, since it's a US territory

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! That ROCKS!!! You would finally get to use all that Spanish that you learned! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!
F :)

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Crissy said...

I like Puerto Rico...I'd go back there. Hope it happens!

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Killer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home