easta-madness
This Easter week was just INSANE. i was at church nearly everyday last week getting ready for the Edge meeting - since it was our first time in the auditorium with our new stage. It was a lot of work. But it was worth it, because the service on Saturday night was really beyond anything that i thought it was going to be.
There was that, and then i also sang up at the methodist church in schaumburg on friday night and easter morning. I was glad i was there for the Good Friday service, because that day affects me much more than Easter, personally. Death is such a human thing, i think it's easier to relate to than ressurection, which is a bit more abstract. that's the 21-word explanation anyway. So there were rehearsals for those as well. Put it this way, i think that's the most amount of time i've spent at a church in a single one-week period.
it's just been a few days break and now it's back to it.


1 Comments:
I did that a couple of years ago. I went to Christmas Eve mass 4 times.
Post a Comment
<< Home