Wednesday, April 05, 2006

at least

well, it may not be super warm yet or anything, but at least the spring birds are back in town. so it at least sounds like spring - even though we don't have much in the way of leaves or flowers. it's so cheery to hear the robins, and i even saw a bluejay the other day. i can't wait for the temperatures to get warmer - it seems like it's been forever! i want to know that every day, i don't need a jacket or coat! is that so much to ask? : )

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean! I heard the birds chirping like crazy last night after school and in the morning when I left too - and even better - it's finally starting to smell like spring! yay! F :)

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're starting to worry about getting into the 90's. I love Florida.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home