what does white and red make?
so you know that thing you're not supposed to do - put red and white laundry together? yeah, i did that on sunday for the first time in my life. not bad, i'd say, to go 26 years without making that mistake. and luckily, it was only towels. my mind was thinking "combine the towel load to get done faster" and when i pulled them out i went "oh. oh yeah. crap. oh well." and threw them in the dryer. so when you come to visit and i offer you the guest towel - don't be surprised at it's pinkness.


3 Comments:
Yeah....did that with my kitchen floor mat and a towel when we first moved into our house. It sucked cause the mat was a nice color and now it's just shades of red and pink.
I love pink! I'll take the guest towel anyday!
I did that with towles too. But I washed a navy blue blanket. One towel came out puse.
Post a Comment
<< Home