Monday, December 05, 2005

I-L-L - I-N-I - R-O-C-K!!!!!

Thank the LORD that it's basketball season again!!!! i mean, do we even HAVE a football team? i think they got sent to mars. or to jupiter, cuz they certainly were stupid this year! but HALLELUJAH for HOOPS! the season is off to a good start, what is it 7-0 so far? and it's so nice to be able to turn on the tv and see the Illini winning something. I'm looking forward to an awesome season.... lotsa games to come!

4 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Crissy said...

Yay for basketball, but if we keep playing like we did against Xavier, I don't know if I can stand to watch them (I'll have no nails left at all!).

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the Longhorns are doing well. They are going to the Rose Bowl. Go Bevo!!!! What about the Bears and the Cowboys? They are winners too.

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Illini!

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Redemption - Illinois beat UNC last week! awe yeah - so, the victory came about 9 mo. too late for the finals, but we all know who the best team is regardless! ;) Dee Brown Rocks! (i like shorties who've got hops!) ;) Frannie :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home