Tuesday, November 22, 2005

a bit frustrated

so, i've been working out a lot at lunch lately - four times last week, and i've been eating MUCH better (except for saturday when i helped colleen move - but hopefully i made up for it with all the moving!) so i was disappointed and frustrated yesterday when i stepped on the scale at the gym and it was like the exact same as it had been two weeks before that. it makes it hard to keep going with it when you don't feel like you're seeing any progress....

3 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Crissy said...

Have you tried measuring your waist? Sometimes you lose size before weight...It's gotta be all that muscle your building :)

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it up! Keep it up! Even if you don't see results right away - working out just makes you feel better - right?! :) Frano

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with everyone. When I see you tomorrow (yeah!) maybe I can suggest stuff that my personal trainer taught Chris and I.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home