Sunday, July 02, 2006

something to look forward to.

despite all the rushing around and travelling, there is something to look forward to. heh heh, more travelling. but, in the form of vacation. my brother is coming in to town later in july (yay) and his girlfriend erika arrives august first. a few days after that, we're headin west! to grand canyon and vegas. the grand canyon is my favorite place to visit, and i haven't been there since 1999. ah! seven years! i can't even describe how refreshing that will be. it's the ultimate nature spot, and is a large part of the reason i studied geology.
.
then, there's vegas. i've never been there, so i'm very intruiged to see what all the fuss is about. : )

2 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been to the Grand Canyon, but I bet it's breath taking. Now Vegas, that's fun. Don' bet on sleeping very much. There's always something to do. Plus, it's fun people watching.

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been both places and had a great time both times! Although, two completely different types of fun. Vegas is a great time, but I can't imagine you in Sin City! I parked my butt in the Casino and drank all the free beverages! A ggod time for me, but probably not as much for you. But, I do agree that the people watching is great! Are you staying on the strip?

-Jenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home