Monday, August 27, 2007

gaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

my normally 7 minute commute took me over three times as long this morning. I hate road construction!!!!! and i hate monday!!!!!! at least this one!!!!! gaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

as i was feeling a bit stressed out late yesterday evening, and already a bit before i left for work, knowing just how much work i have to do today.... this was NOT a good way to start out my day.
breatheeeee......

i'm hoping the day/week goes better than that!

2 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger TAP's Thoughts said...

Here you go! I'm sorry this morning was a bust. How was sailing? The weather was beautiful yesterday! I can't figure out how to add you to my friends list. Help!

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I live in the city, it sometimes takes 2 hours to get out to Elgin to see my family and friends! I hate that! I love living in the city, but I wish everyone else lived here too so I never had to leave and deal with the traffic!

-Jenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home