Friday, February 09, 2007

how do you eat your mmmmmms?

we have some m&ms in the office right now. and i thought i would share with you all my particular way of consuming the little candy delights. yes, i have a special way. does it make sense? of course not.

i grab or pour from a bag the mixed selection of m&ms. then i eat them in color order, but this varies every time, because i eat them in color occurance based on number. for example, i grab a handful that has 4 blues, 1 green, 3 browns, 2 red - i will eat the green first, then red, then brown until the last ones in my hand are all the same color. if there are duplicate numbers, say 3 green and 3 red, i eat them color first, arbitrarily, by which color i like least. (in that instance i would have eated the red first, since i like green better).

i don't know when i started doing this, i'm sure i thought about it at first and i'm sure it's another item on the list that makes me certifiably insane, but now it's more instinct and i don't even think about the pattern as i'm snackin'
and there's a little something i bet you didn't know about me.

4 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Crissy said...

I eat them however they come, but usually avoid the red ones (in my mind, they taste a little different). I don't really know why, either. :)

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually just dump a bunch in my mouth. Yum!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Eves said...

I eat mine in color preference. Blue usually goes first, green is last (because I think the green ones taste the best). :)

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a hybrid b/w crissy and eva... I eat them as they come out of the bag, but sometimes I save the green ones for making wishes! :)
- Frano :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home