fitnessy-type question
hey..... has anybody ever used/tried one of those gazelle fitness machines? (looks kinda like a cross country ski thing) the reason i ask is becuase it seems to be pretty much the cheapest and smallest home fitness equipment that you can buy ($85 at walmart), and i was thinking that it might be nice to supplement the stuff i'm doing at the gym. you know, something i could do when i got home from work, or while i'm watching tv.
.
but i'm sort of wondering if it would be frustrating becuase it's cheap and crappy....


6 Comments:
I looked into the same thing last year and there's a reason why it's cheap. It's not particularly stable. I think I had to Sears to try one out in the store and it was just way too shaky to use consistently. So a thumbs down from me.
I supplement my running with fitness DVDs... the Crunch ones seem to have the workouts that are more enjoyable and least annoying instructors.
yeah, and that's a good idea, except that i can't do a dvd while i'm watching tv. : )
I actually have one at my parents house. It's not that bad. We've had it for about a year and it hasn't broken or anything (could be that no one in my house actually works out). You've got to do it pretty long to feel like you get a real workout. I'd say go for it! But I also agree that the Crunch Fitness DVDs are really fun!
-Jenny
jenny - can you adjust the tension on it?
I used to use those in impe because no one else ever did. Ok workout, but a little uncomfortable.
I tried it once and my hips sockets started to hurt.
Post a Comment
<< Home