Thursday, October 12, 2006

too soon!!!

ok i just gotta say that october 12th is too soon for the first snowfall!!! it's only the first day i've worn a jacket, people! and now it's snowing? not cool.....
too bad i can't control the weather. that would be fun.
at least i don't work at hallmark anymore - becuase there, christmas ornaments are put up in july, and the christmas cards are going up like this week. it really makes the holidays confusing and it sort of takes something away from them, when it's staring at you 6 months out of the year. definitely not what it's about.

4 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know!! The radio in the office started playing Christmas music!! I'm not ready for this!!

-Jenny

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Swany said...

ewwwww...... not the christmas music yet!!!!!!

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Crissy said...

That's ok...I already got a request from a friend to make Christmas cookies (no..I'm not making them till December)

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a cool 87 degrees right now and headed to the beach this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home