a hairy issue
Ok, back to the hair issue: I am nearing seriously considering chopping it off- so that when I go to the gym during lunchtimes my “getting ready to go back to the office” time is severely decreased, allowing me more time to work out, etc. But I dunno, I’m really sort of scared about it. It’s been long for so long. : ) And it’s no longer humid so that it’s lays flat and limp and lifeless. I love the uber-long hair look, but these days it only looks good for about a half hour after I’ve curled it.
Decisions, decisions, I dunno. What do you guys think?
Decisions, decisions, I dunno. What do you guys think?


3 Comments:
My philosophy is always - it's just hair, it does grow back. And the lower the maintainance, the better. Of course, this is coming from the person who dislikes her hair even touching her shoulders.
Here's the other thing to keep in mind - even though the humidity is going away, it will turn cold soon, if you're worried about keeping your head warmer...
I agree, it is only hair and I can recommend a good hairstylist. Just let me know. You know I like doing drastic chops to my hair.
Don't listen to them!!! I cut off 5 inches from my hair and I REGRET it!! I miss my long hair no matter how much of a pain it was, and now it'll take me FOREVER to grow it back. Hold on to your hair!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home