hoops for hope
it's the day, the final day of basketball for the Illini. What a journey. and it couldn't be a more exciting day. you can feel the electricity of it.... but it's something more than basketball. More than having a winning a season, game after game. It's even about more than the 'destiny' everyone has been talking about. As cheesy as it sounds, it's brought people together- for a happy reason. something to cheer about (well, in Illinois anyway) : ) So often in the world today we only band together through tragedy, and hallelujah for a reason to be happy- together. I've spoken to so many strangers over these last few months that i never would have otherwise. there's a common ground. You see the orange and blue and it's a door you can open to just smile and invite someone else into your life, if only for a moment. I'm sure it sounds silly, but it's true. It's about hope. Not only for winning a basketball game....
I L L - I N I !!!!!!
I L L - I N I !!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home