boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew
I've come to the conclusion that raw vegetables are DISGUSTING. i ate some carrots yesterday, and am attempting brocolli today, and i am just completely grossed out. of course i had ranch dressing! what do you take me for!? but still, just absolutely bland and feel like i'm eating thick watery cardboard, except without the fibery taste. BLEH! man, i gotta get some better pre-gym snacks. (i will concede that i enjoy both of these when properly cooked)
and, 100 million cool points to whoever knows the reference from the post title.
and, 100 million cool points to whoever knows the reference from the post title.


1 Comments:
LOTR, I think the Return of the King, but it all mashes together.
I have to confess that I googled the phrase. There's a very interesting youtube video that comes up in the google search.
Post a Comment
<< Home