Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm smart enough not to rob a bank

Yesterday I went to the bank to deposit a check, and as I was walking back out the doors towards my car I noticed something.... that on the inside of the door to the bank there are two vertical colored lines, one is red and one is green. There is a 5 in the middle of the green and a 6 right in the middle of the red. I remembering seeing these before, and wondering what they were. As i got into my car it occurred to me! Everyone going into the bank goes through those doors. And likely there is a video camera on that door at all times. So if you ever rob the bank, they know how tall you are! There's the 5, the 6, and then the red-green interface line is 5'6." Maybe you all have seen this before and are like "well, DUH Swany, you didn't know that before?"

But my advice to you - if you ARE planning on robbing a bank - crawl into there on your hands and knees. Don't worry, they won't suspect a thing... : )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home